Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Crafty Christmas Presents

Hello! Happy Sunday! :)

Hope everyone has had a great week! I feel like time is just going by SO fast. I cannot believe that Christmas is only two weeks away! So today after church, Chad and I have been doing a little crafting. We decided that most of our presents this year are going to be homemade since I'm still a student and we aren't exactly rolling in the money. ;)  I would show some pics of are crafties, but I don't want to giveaway the surprise! After Christmas, maybe I'll post all of our crafty presents so y'all can see them!

Later on, I'm going with my parents to my little cousin's birthday party. She's turning 5, and I can hardly believe it! She told her mom that this year she wanted a "cousins" party instead of a big party which I thought was so sweet. We have lots of cousins in our family: me, my 2 brothers, Anna and Tess from my mom's brother, and Peyton and Lyndi (the bday girl) from my mom's sister. We've always been very close and I really love when we all get together! So I'm looking forward to tonight!

Here's sweet little Lyndi at my wedding this past May! :)

Tomorrow starts my last 2 days as an intern, and then I become an employee on Wednesday! I'm SO excited! Also, my GRADUATION is this Friday!!!! I thought this day would never come! Then I'm going right back into school to start my graduate work, but I'm taking it verrrry slow this time. This has been a crazy and hectic semester, but I really have enjoyed it! I'm excited to see what else God has planned for me and for Chad and I together! :)
So like I said earlier, Christmas is only two weeks away! eeek! So that means lots and lots of Christmas parties, gatherings, get-togethers, etc. So far, I've counted 6 that Chad and I are attending. I'm really worried about gaining weight during all the holiday madness, and yes I know I should worry about it, but I'm still struggling with the fear. I always have a hard time with weight maintenance during this time of the year, but I'm just going to hope and pray that I can get through the holidays without overdoing it!

Well it's time to get back to crafting our Christmas presents! :)

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment