Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

3 Out of 4 Aint Bad!

Evening everybody! Hope your day was good!
I accomplished 3 out of 4 things on my list of things to do today, which isn't too bad!

The first thing I did was clean, because I wanted to get the not-so-fun stuff out of the way early! So I cleaned the bathroom, the living room, and the bedroom pretty well, and I cleaned here and there throughout the rest of the house. I also did some laundry!

On to the BAKING!
I made the low fat, low cal chocolate mocha cheesecake. 8 servings, 180 calories per slice!

I also baked the skinny orange creamsicle cupcakes! 125 cals! :)
I'll be sampling one of these after dinner. ;)

If you want either of these recipes, go check out the blog Dashing Dish and look in the dessert section! :)

As for the crafting I was supposed to do today, I got two scarves done but never got around to the Christmas decorations. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!

Here are my scarves!

First I started with two different tshirts

I cut the hems off the bottoms and cut from the sleeves up at the tops.
Then for the pink shirt, I decided to try a scarf that I saw another blogger do on her site. Her name's Krystina. Check her out, she's got really great stuff! :) Her version is a lot better than mine. I actually might go back and fix mine up a little bit better, but for now, this is what you get!


Then I used the white shirt to try my own creation...
I cut strips on both sides but didn't cut all the way through


If you make these, be sure to stretch out the fabric after you cut so that the ends will roll up a little.

So that leaves my internship projects..... yeah I never got around to doing those. But like I said, maybe tomorrow! ;)

 The rest of tonight is going to spent relaxing and probably going to visit with my parents when they get back from Auburn. And then tomorrow, Chad come home! I've been so lonely with out him!

Well that's all that I have for y'all tonight, so thanks for reading!
God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment