Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, November 4, 2011

Bed Warmer

Happy Friday all! :)
Fridays just make me so happy! I feel happier at work/school/whatever I'm doing on Fridays.

Yesterday was a doozy though. I started getting sick while teaching throughout the day(I'm thinking sinus infection), which made for a not-so-enthusiastic music teacher. But, I powered through and made it to the end of the day. I did have to skip an opera rehearsal that I had later that day, but my director was understanding. I ended up napping when I got home and woke up just in time to fix Chad and me a quick dinner before he had to leave for an interview thingie in Moultan. Once he was gone, I took a shower, some sinus medicine, and sat down with a bowl of pumpkin ice cream until the meds kicked in and knocked me out.

I did manage to warm the bed before I got in it. Chad and I discovered a fabulous trick to making our bed warm before we go to sleep. I really enjoy it if you can't tell.
  Heater under blanket = happy (sleeping) Grace :)

Anyway... I was asleep by 8:00 and STILL felt tired when I got up at 5:30. That's 9 & 1/2 hours of sleep! Shouldn't that be good enough?? 

Today I feel much better, just a little puny. But I'm ready to take on the day and make it great! Hope everyone else has a fantastic Friday!!

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment