Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Gatlinburg Day 2 and 1/2

HELLO! Happy Monday night! :)
Even though Mondays may not be so happy for some of you.

The last time I posted was in Gatlinburg, and I know I said I would be posting the rest of our vacay, but I totally got caught up in doing absolutely nothing all weekend. In other words, I got lazy. ;)

Anyway, day 2 of our trip was so fun! I actually woke up early and hit the gym since I knew my food choices wouldn't be the most "healthy." After breakfast, we took the "funtime trollies" to get into downtown Gatlinburg.

There were tons of people there, so by the time we got into downtown we were starving! We decided to stop at a place called No Way Jose's. We'd never heard of it before. I am SO glad we went there because it was awesome! Everything was so fresh! Check out the salsa...

And this was my chicken fajita salad. SO GOOD!

After lunch, we explored the downtown area for a few hours before making another stop for some Edy's ice cream! The only bad thing about it was that there was no pumpkin flavor. :( I ended up rolling with the peanut butter cup ice cream. O.M.G. So good!

We stuck around for a little while longer (so we could walk off all the ice cream) and I really wanted to take this picture! Don't laugh at me ;)

After we spent all day in downtown Gatlinburg, we went back to our resort and relaxed until dinner. Since traffic was pretty bad, we didn't want to drive too far for dinner and ended up going to Buffalo Wild Wings. Not very unique, but who cares?? It was yummy! After dinner, we spent the rest of our night in the resorts hot tub just relaxing and talking about our trip. What a great day! :)

Day 3 of our trip was short, but still fun! We woke up, ate some breakfast, and checked out quickly. Then we got to hit up the Tanger Outlet! Yesssssss. Our first stop was at Starbucks, then we walked around all of the stores for a little while before they opened. After looking around and shopping all morning, we (well really just me) left with some goodies!

PUMPKIN BUTTER! So good!
Gingerbread Cookie Tea! 

Infinity Scarf! I've been looking around for a simple, but cute one :)

So, after a fun 3 day vacay, Chad and I headed back home to good ol' Tuscumbia. But we were glad to get home. :) 

Today it was time for me to get back to the real world. I went back to teaching and working on my internship assignments. But, next week we have two days of school and then Thanksgiving break! Yay! I'm hoping to be able to cook up some yummy treats to bring to all the families' dinners that we'll be going to. Maybe I can even make them healthy! 

Hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for reading! God bless :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment