Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

First Time In YEARS!

GOOD MORNING!! Happy Saturday! :)

I can't believe I'm actually awake and active at 8:00 on a Saturday morning. But I guess after waking up at 5:30 every morning, anything passed 7:00 is "sleeping in" for me now. Ugh, oh well! It really doesn't bother me today because I received the most amazing surprise ever this morning! As I said before, Saturdays are my weigh-in days, so I hopped on the scale this morning hoping to at least lose 2 lbs so I could hit my first goal of getting down to 150 lbs. Well I looked down at the scale today and seriously couldn't believe my eyes! I lost about 3 lbs this week putting me at a weight of 149.4 lbs!!!!!!!! Y'all, seriously. I haven't weighed less than 150 in YEARS. The last time I got below 150 lbs was in the summer of 2007. I had an emergency appendectomy and couldn't eat for days which put me at around 145 lbs. But as soon as I got better, those 5 lbs came right back! So this is the happiest I've been with my weight since then!! Can you tell I'm PUMPED?? lol

Today will be a pretty easy day. Yesterday was my father-in-law's birthday, so we're going to visit him today. Afterwards, we have a huge grocery trip to get out of the way before we enjoy a fun night eating and hanging out with friends! We all haven't hung out in a while so I'm excited! I'm reeeaaally in the mood to watch the original Footloose tonight because Chad has never seen it! And if we ever plan on seeing the new one, I want him to have seen the original first! So hopefully Netflix wont fail us tonight!

I'll be back later tonight (or tomorrow morning/afternoon) with a post on the days festivities!

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment