Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Letter, Breakfast, and more Pumpkin!

Hello hello hello! Happy Friday night! Hope your day has been great! :)

Mine has been fabulous! Another very FULL day of teaching elementary music, but it's things like this that make it all worth it!
One of my 1st graders walked into my room and handed me this piece of paper that says "I love music Mrs. Kennington" It was so sweet! I taped it on the wall by my computer.

Later on at home, I was talking to Chad and randomly asked if he wanted breakfast for dinner. We've yet to do any kind of breakfast dinner since we got married, and he was all for it! So I went by Food Land to get a few things and voila! BREAKFAST FOR DINNER! :) And after making a few tweaks here and there for my part of the meal, it only cost me 317 calories! Healthy breakfast FTW! :) Here's our spread:
French toast, bacon, biscuits, coffee, and juice! SO GOOD!

And I even saved up enough cals for my latest dessert creation!
This may not look very good, but I swear to you it's amazing! I used light Cool Whip and mixed in some pumpkin, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. After I stir it all in, I stick in the freezer for a little while to give it a better texture and then DIG IN! It's seriously so yummy!

While Chad and I were cooking dinner, I downloaded the new iOS5 to my iPhone. For a while there, I thought it had deleted all of my apps. I was freaking out so bad. But after I let it chill for a few minutes, they all came back to life! Thank goodness, because I don't know what I'd do without MyFitnessPal, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! Whew!

This week I've been adjusting to a new "wake-up" time. I've slowly weened myself down to 5:30 am, and really, it's not too bad. I actually enjoy it! If you're part of my family, then you know how crazy that sounds. (I used to be able to sleep until 12:00 pm!) I've been using that time to catch up on all my favorite blogs (the list is getting longer and longer), drink my one two cups of coffee, and YES, even exercise! My abs are still sore from the (very few) tummy workouts I did this week. Tomorrow is weigh-in day, and the past two weeks my weight-loss has slowed, so hopefully adding this exercise will have helped my body to get rid of these last two pounds! Last Saturday I weighed-in at about 152, so we'll see how tomorrow goes.Maybe I'll hit my first goal of 150! *fingers crossed*

Until then.... thanks for reading!

God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment