Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hello October!!

Happy OCTOBER!!! I am so excited! I love this month! :)

So last night's dinner was a yummmmmmy baked ranch and parm crusted chicken!

It was deeeelish! And, I know I said I would be posting my healthy pumpkin pie milkshake, but ummmm.... it was definitely a FAIL. First of all, the taste was just not good. :P And second of all, the consistency was just wayyy off. I'm not really sure what happened, but I will not be trying it again. Oh well!

Breakfast this morning was a bagel thin w/ FF cream cheese, and a warm pumpkin spice latte :) I sat outside to eat but didn't linger afterwards because it was freezing!

Today has been a pretty chill Saturday. We've had Chad's nephew Bobby all day, so we haven't done much of anything..... except our ginormous grocery trip to Walmart this morning. I love filling our fridge and pantry with goodies, but I really hate having to go to Walmart. :( But, after two grocery carts and a huge bill, we are stocked up for a while!

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching college football, and Chad cleaned the house. I know, something seems a little twisted in that situation.... but, I aint complaining! ;) We decided on Mexican for dinner and went to our fav restaurant. Lovvvvve those fajita skillets :)

Now we're waiting on Chad's parents to come pick Bobby up and watching the rest of the Bama game. Roll Tide! :) I'm not really a Bama fan, or an Auburn fan, or an anything fan. I really just like to pull for most SEC teams. Anyway... I just finished preparing the ingredients for tomorrow healthy crockpot chili lunch! I got the recipe from SkinnyTaste! I can't wait to see how it turns out. :) I'll have pics tomorrow. So, until then....

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

Oh and btw, today's weigh-in revealed a 1 lb loss for the week! Slowly but surely I'm getting there! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment