Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Morning

Morning! Hope your weekend was awesome! Mine was great, but as you know today is Monday, so it's time for all the normal people to go back to work! Boo!

Here's a little of what went on this weekend. After my last post Saturday morning, Chad and I made a trip out to his dad's house for a little visit. We stayed for about an hour and a half before we had to leave and hit up Walmart for a much needed grocery trip. Before we when out there, we decided to try some couponing to help save some $$$. I'm not sure how much it really helped though.

What we didn't realize is that it would take us over an hour to get everything and get out. So, when we got there right at 12:00 (prime lunch time) I was already hungry. 
It was past 1:00 when we finally got in line to check out, and I was on the verge of passing out... literally. As soon as the cashier rung everything up, I grabbed a pack of Fuji Apple Fruit Crisps and ate the whole bag in probably 30 seconds. I was still starving. By this time, my hunger head ache was peaking, and I was feeling like POOP. It was awful. But, we made it home, and I scarfed down some lunch and took a nap, which made me feel so much better! :)
Later that night we met up with some friends for some Mexican food! (Fajitas... yummmm!) Then we all came back to the casa to relax and chat. We ended up watching some OnDemand TV shows. Family Guy FTW! :) Then we called it a night because most of us had to get up early for church the next day.

Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week! I love going to church, singing worship songs, hearing a sermon, and getting to fellowship with my church family (as well as my actual family). I also teach the Jr. High Sunday School class, which is an experience. But, I love them! :) Sunday night was fun because it was a special night dedicated to music. The choir sang special songs and different people in the church sang solos, duet, and trios. It was nice to get to listen to everyone and not actually have to sing myself (which Chad and I do a lot at our church), even though I love being given the opportunity to sing for my church and my God! Next Sunday is our church picnic and our band will be performing, so I'm excited about that. The picnic is always so much fun! :)

I really need to finish getting ready for work/school today. The students are all out, but the teachers have a workshop thingie to go to all day. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but I guess I'll find out in a little while! Be on the lookout for a more serious post later today about an issue that I've been dealing with lately in relation to my weight-loss. It's not too serious, but it sure is annoying! But, until then...

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment