Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloweekend!!

Hello all! Hope you've had a fabulous week! It's Saturday morning and officially the start of the Halloweekend! And for those of you who don't know, Halloween is also my BIRTHDAY! :) So, it's kind of like my birthday weekend too! ;) I'm turning 23 on Monday, which is not really any kind of special bday like a 16th, 18th, or 21st. I don't remember the last time my bday was on a Monday though, and for some reason, having a Monday birthday doesn't really sound fun. =/ But I'm going to make the best of it! Today, Chad and I are going out to find me a birthday present, and I'm pretty pumped! I received an early birthday present this morning when I weighed-in and saw that I'd lost another 2 lbs this week! This brings my weight down to 146 pounds! But, as for my actual present, I've got a few things on my mind that I want to search for...

1. New TOMS!
I've been wanting to get some new ones for a while now, but since they're not cheap, I wanted to wait for an occasion to make the purchase.

2. New Jacket (Northface or Columbia)
Lately, I've been wearing Chad's Columbia fleece jacket everywhere, and I know it's starting to anooy him because he wants to wear it. lol So, maybe we can find one like it for me! :)
3. New Otterbox (Commuter Series)
I have an all white Otterbox on my white iPhone and have been wanting to try a new color.
4. New Boots!
Who doesn't love a new pair of boots??? :)
So there's my list of options for today.... but before we head out, we've got to go to Walmart (joy =/) to get some things that we desperately need, like toilet paper and bread. Then we're heading to the movies to finally see Paranormal Activity 3! I can't believe we are actually going to see it. The first two movies seriously freaked me out. I've always been afraid of demonic activity and things like that. My brother and I actually had a demonic experience when we were at a singing competition in Tuscaloosa. I wont go into details, but I'll tell you that we will never again stay at a Jameson Inn. *shivers*
ANYWAY....
Chad and I decided to just man up and go see it since we would end up wishing we had seen it. BUT, we are making sure to go see it during the day so that it's still daylight when we leave the theater. lol! 
After the movies we'll be shopping for my present!! :)
While at Walmart today, I'm going to pick up some kind of healthy popcorn that I can pre-pop and take with me to the movies, because Chad is most definitely going to fill up our giant popcorn bucket with buttery, fatty, movie theater popcorn, and I want to have something that I can actually eat!

So, since I didn't have any fun pictures to share with you today, I'll leave you with this....

I seriously laughed for 5 minutes when I saw this!

Hopefully I'll be back with more posts this weekend on all my birthday/Halloween activities! 

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment