Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Major Damage

Hiyah folks! Happy Saturday! :)

Hope your weekend is going great! Chad and I have been relaxing most of the weekend. Last night we grilled burgers for dinner. He had regular burgers, but he grilled my Boca veggie burger for me which was delish!

Love this scene :)

Today has been a fantabulous day! (For me at least) First, I weighed myself, and I've lost another pound which puts me at about 152! So 2 more pounds until I've reached my first goal! Yay! Second, Chad and I have been shopping for fall clothes all afternoon! And though he only found one pair of jeans, I did some major damage at Belk, Target, Kohl's, and a little boutique called Lynda's Loft. Such a fun day, and I can't wait to try out all my new clothes!!
Pictured above is:
Grey sweater dress, dark "dressy" straight leg jeans, two pairs of flats (black and brown), brown boots, big comfy quarter-length sleeve sweater, grey tank to wear underneath, long sleeve navy blue shirt, pink LC sweater, black LC "suit-like" jacket, and camel colored cardigan with ruffles.
YAY!

When we finally got home, we made ourselves some pumpkin spice lattes and have been chillaxing ever since. Dinner will be something quick tonight because I just don't feel like cooking. ;) Tomorrow we have a full day of church (where we'll be doing some special music!) and then a bonfire for our youth that night. I absolutely LOVE bonfires! It's such a fall weather kind of thing. I'll take plenty of pics for a post later! But, until then.....

Thanks for reading! God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment