Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, September 23, 2011

FAB Friday!

Hello hello hello!! Hope you've had a FAB Friday! It's been a few days since my last post, and I've really wanted to blog this week, but I've been super busy!

Yesterday was a pretty great day! I taught all day, and then after school, Chad and I met our wedding photographer to pick up our finished pictures! Very exciting! :) We met at a little coffee shop/book store downtown, so we got there a little early to get some coffee and browse. Afterwards, we walked around the downtown area because there was an event called 4th Thursdays going on. Every 4th Thursday, our town blocks off the roads downtown and has a band set up and some vendors down the sidewalks for a few hours. It was really nice getting to see it all. Plus, we got to enjoy a cupcake from Yummies Bakery. ;) I had a caramel cupcake, and he had a moon pie cupcake. They were awesome! Then we snuggled up and watched the new episode of The Office. We are def obsessed with that show! But, I'm going to miss Michael Scott. :(

Today was an equally as fabulous day... and the fact that it's Friday made it even BETTER! :)
Started the morning off with a new creation.... CHOCOLATE Oatmeal! Very tasty!


Then it was off to work! But, this being Friday, I was able to dress casual. So I went with a good ole pair of comfy jeans and Toms!


When I got home from school, Chad and I decided to go for a little walk. We walked downtown and around the park. It felt amazing outside!


After our walk, I cooked us up a yummy Mexican chicken dinner! It was a weight watchers recipe I found online somewhere... VERY good! Then we sat outside on the deck and enjoyed some pumpkin spice lattes. Always my favorite. :)


Now, I am spending the rest of my Friday night uploading all these wedding pics to Facebook! Well, not all of them, just the ones a really really like! :) I can't wait to get some of these printed! Click if you want to see my Wedding Photos or my Bridals.

Tomorrow will be a fun day. It's our college alma mater (University of North Alabama) homecoming game! We're gonna go check out the parade, grab some lunch, and then go to the game that night! I haven't been to a game this year yet, so I'm excited! Well, until tomorrow fellow bloggers..... Thanks for reading!

God bless! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment