Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Funday

Happy Sunday y'all! Hope you had a fabulous weekend! This is exactly how I've felt for the past week, and it's how I'll feel until spring returns....

My brother sent me this, and I thought it was hilarious. (But so true!)

So, this morning I got up early to start cooking a healthier meatloaf in the crock-pot that would be ready for lunch when we got home after church.

Then I went back to bed. After waking up much later than I intended, I rushed through my morning activities to get ready for church and ended up having to eat the pumpkin oatmeal I made in the car on my way. I was a little frazzled, but it was definitely worth it! It was so yummy! :)

The meatloaf ended up being pretty tasty. Chad said he'd def. eat it again, so that's a plus! Then I spent the rest of the afternoon working on lesson plans for this week and relaxing with the hubby until evening church. We had a "chill night" with out youth and got to hang out, goof off, and just have fun. Only problem was I didn't eat dinner before and was painfully hungry by the time we got back home. :( So I just scarfed down a batch of buffalo chicken bites from one of those frozen boxed meals. Oh well, still good! I just ended my din din with one of my pumpkin cupcakes! Like I said, I'm obsessed with pumpkin at the moment. ;)

Well, Chad and I are about to be off to bed! I know it's only 8:30, but after a few weeks of teaching, I can't last much later than 9:00. :( Good thing I love what I do!

Thanks for reading! God bless. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment