Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Weekend So Far

Hello all! Happy Saturday!

I hope your weekend is going well! Mine is pretty good, besides the fact that Chad (as well as my parents who live next door) left on Thursday afternoon and wont be back until Sunday night :( So I've been all alone for almost three days now. Well, except for my little buddies :)

But, other than being alone, my weekend is going pretty well! Friday was a loooooong day of teaching with only a 30 minute break for lunch. Whew! So after school, I went to find a few new clothes since fall weather is starting show up, and then I headed straight home to do absolutely nothing for the rest of the day! It was grand :) I cooked myself a yummy dinner: Baked buffalo chicken, sweet potato, and salad. And, then went to bed early. ZzzzZzzzZzzz.........

My body tried to wake me up at 5:30 this morning.... the NERVE! So I forced myself back to sleep until 10 ;) It was amazing not having to get up early for work or anything else. So I've just been enjoying my lazy Saturday with nothing to do. I thought about getting some of my internship projects done, but I'm sure you can guess how well that worked out. ;) Earlier I got kind of bored, so I headed to walmart to get some ingredients to make a skinny pumpkin spice latte. I was so excited, but then found out that walmart didn't even have the things I needed. I was so upset! But, I did find a skinny vanilla latte powdered mix for only 100 calories and decided to pick up some pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon marshmallows to add to it! It turned out to be pretty good! I think I added too much pumpkin spice, so next time I'll tone it down a little, but I'm DEFINITELY making it again! 

Well, it's about 4:30 here, and I haven't eaten since lunch, so I think it's time for a snack! ;) Later on tonight I'll be going to see a friend perform in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee. It's the cutest musical about a (you guessed it!) spelling bee! :) Hopefully I'll write again tomorrow! Thanks for reading and God bless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment