Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Heavenly Cereal Combo

Gooooood morning and happy Saturday!! :)

Hope this week treated everyone well! It was a typical one here in the Kennington household. Wednesday through Friday I teach all day and usually have things to do after school, so I never really get the chance to blog on those days. But, I do want to share my workout from yesterday morning!

I always start out with 20 minute intervals on the treadmill! I haven't gotten bored of them yet!
Then comes the full body circuit:


Friday nights, Chad and I almost always stay in and do nothing. We're so tired from the week that we can't seem to get out of the house. We did manage to walk the 20ish yards from our house to my parents' last night after dinner to visit with them though! And speaking of dinner, I cooked a recipe that I recently pinned on Pinterest! Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

It was so yummy and pretty healthy! I served it wit mashed potatoes and corn on the side.

Sleep last night wasn't so good for me, because I've been battling a runny/stuffy nose and sore throat for a few days, and last night my nose decided to stop up completely, which cause me to breath through my mouth all night resulting in a very dry and sore throat this morning. :( But, it's slowly getting better.

Breakfast was a good one today!

I combined 1/2 a cup of Peanut Butter Cheerios with 1/2 a cup of Special K Chocolatey Delight and just a splash of skim milk. It. Was. Heaven. The perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate while still being healthy! 

Then to add some protein to my breakfast, I had about 1/4 a cup of plain greek yogurt with some splenda and cinnamon. Also very tasty! :)

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for me and Chad today, but hopefully we'll come up with something fun since we stayed in last night. I do know that I'll be spending some of this morning getting some work done for my voice and opera classes.

Have a GREAT Saturday everyone! Thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment