Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Know You Love It

You guys know you LOVE reading about all of my life's deets! ;)
This was my brother trying to be funny on Twitter talking about my blogging obsession
He thinks he's funny, but he knows that he reads my blog!! ;)

Well, like I said in that tweet, here's the contents of my random Target basket!
I was just a little too excited about my purchase
Purple long sleeved cotton shirt... so comfy!
Catching Fire (I've already started it!)
Chocolate Chip Clif bar
Caramel Brownie LUNA bar
Iced Oatmeal Cookie Clif Kid Z bar (SO GOOD!)
Vitamin Water GLOW flavor
Rainbow Sherbet gum (my favorite by far!!)

I am officially part of the Clif and LUNA bar nation! I've seen other health bloggers talk about them, so I thought I'd give them a try.
LOVE<3

Ohhhhhh yeah! And it's a good thing I bought those healthy Clif and LUNA bars, because we still have these left over from last night...
Way too tempting....

Well y'all, I'm off to lay under my electric blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and Catching Fire! Alarm is set for 5:00 am so I get hit the gym hard before work! 

Thanks for reading!

P.S. I appreciate any and everyone who reads my blog. But, if you don't like what I blog about, then you don't have to read it! ;) That may or may not be in response to mine and my brother's twitter convo today. haha! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment