Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Late Pictures

Happy Sunday Sunday Sunday!!

Remember I promised pics from my graduation? Well here they are!

Here's the same pic, only edited by me!

Me and my wonderful hubby! :)

My parents!

One of my brothers... we couldn't find the other one.

Picture quality isn't very good because we used my mom's old camera. But, at least we have some proof that this day actually happened! :)

Check out the fabulous dinner I fixed Chad and me last night!

Fajitas, "His and Hers" style! His is one the right, Hers is on the left.
I just took some chicken breast, cut it into strips and cooked them a little bit in each skillet. Then I threw in all the peppers, onions, and tomatoes! His got a generous drizzling of olive oil every once in a while. He ate his with tortillas, cheese, and lettuce, while I chose to pour my skillet onto a plate and eat it plain. It was SO good! Chad said it was better than the fajitas from Casa! (Our favorite Mexican place) What do you think? Comparable to fajitas from Casa??

Well it's a cold, rainy Sunday here in Tuscumbia. Good thing I don't have anywhere to be! I do have some things that I need to get done, but at least I can do them from the house, in my sweats, and covered up with a blanket on the couch. :) I also need to work in a little exercise since I took yesterday as my off day. The youth are playing games tonight at church and usually they play dodge ball, so I'm kind of hoping to count that as my exercise for today. Let's hope they let me in on the game! ;) If not, I guess I'll be ZUMBAing tonight! :)

That's all I have for you right now... thanks for reading! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment