Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

An Unexpected Rest Morning

Good morning and happy Thursday!
I'm so glad it's almost the weekend! :)

Well friends, this morning's Zumba plans kind of fell through. After hitting snooze about 12 times, I got up and sat down on the couch...... and never moved. I kind of missed my opportunity to get my sweat on before work. SO, I will just have to fit it in sometime this afternoon! :)

On a better note, I did get a good workout in yesterday morning!
After a 20 minute treadmill walking incline interval sesh (which left me more sweaty than running), my workout looked like this...
Part 1
Part 2

It was killer... but left me feeling so good for the rest of the day! And even though I didn't manage to get my cardio in this morning, I think it's okay because we all need a little rest sometimes.

Plans for today include:
-Work
-Opera rehearsal
-Cooking dinner
-Reading more of Catching Fire (It's so good!)
-And fitting in some cardio somewhere between all of that!

Well, before I go teach music to my little babies today, I'm off to enjoy a breakfast hat I've been excited about all morning! Strawberry cheesecake oatmeal! My own creation that I may share with you guys later! :) Only 170 delicious calories! mmmmmm

Have a great day! Thanks for reading!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment